At Mainline Insurance, we have been providing your small business with commercial liability insurance policies to keep your business running smoothly since 2006. We are located in San Diego, CA, but we do business throughout California and in a few other states. We work with a range of insurance providers to offer you multiple policy choices. We explain each available policy in clear and understandable terms, so you can choose which policy is right for you. We save you time and money by finding the right coverage to protect you and your company at a price that fits your budget. We look and feel very different from your average contractors insurance provider. Our goal is to put your best interest first.
Here are some of the unique benefits of working with Mainline Insurance:
- We work with a large variety of insurance carriers and promise to connect you to a reputable provider.
- Our staff is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. We understand and have extensive experience with the insurance market and our customers, allowing us to find you exactly what you need.
- We do not use automated phone systems. That’s right! Every time you call us, you will talk to a live, friendly professional.
- We are a technology based agency, using the latest paperless technologies and organizational tools available. This means that you will receive our services faster and at a greater convenience to you.
- We send you your insurance certificates immediately. While other things might hold up your jobs, we won’t. We respond to certificate requests immediately.
- With our experience and knowledge, we are able to find hard-to-place contractors, like roofers and homebuilders, insurance easily. If you need coverage, we can protect you.
At Mainline Insurance, we want to take the time to show you just how different we are from other insurance providers. Other insurance agencies can charge you excessive fees or high deposits. They have also been known to add hidden exclusions to their policies, leaving you without coverage when you need it most. It takes a lot of time to read through different policies and compare prices, time you could be spending building your business. Let Mainline do that work for you. We promise to find you the best policy for you, with our honest and helpful guidelines. Here are some of our guidelines for doing business with you:
- No exclusions. We promise that no coverage necessary for your business will be excluded from your policy.
- No endorsement fees. If you need to make a change, it’s on us (excluding adding coverage). Their are no added fees to you.
- No additional fees. We’re straightforward. You won’t find any “service charges” or “late fees” here.
- No high deposits. We have some of lowest deposits available. We want what is best for your business and cash out of pocket isn’t it.
- No more being left in the dark. We offer audit reviews to help you with your annual audits. You don’t have to go through it alone anymore. Mainline is available to answer all of our questions and walk you through those pesky audits.
- No more automated phone systems. We offer exceptional customer service. You will get a friendly, knowledgeable person on the line every time you call.
To find you the best policy for your company, Mainline Insurance first gathers information about your company, while guaranteeing your privacy. From there, Mainline’s licensed, experienced contractor insurance agents work closely with various insurance carriers to find you the best coverage at a competitive rate. Your agent will then provide you with four formal insurance quotes for you to review together. Now, you are able to make an educated decision based on your insurance policy needs. Mainline Insurance offers many different policies to fit all of your needs. Here are some examples of the policies Mainline Insurance offers:
*Employment Practices Liability
*Professional Errors and Omissions
*Business Property Insurance
Contractors Insurance Testimonials:
Ready To Get A Free Quote?
We would be happy to provide you with 4 contractors insurance quotes, fill out the information on our Get A Quote page to begin!